Frequently Asked Questions
How do I make changes to my company profile?
- The primary account holder is the only authorized person who can make the edits. Login to www.mngrapes.org.
- Under My Profile, click Manage Profile.
- Under Information & Settings, click Edit Bio.
- Click on any of the edit buttons and proceed to make the changes needed on your account. Once you are finished with your edits, click save changes.
How do I add additional members if I am:
Professional member (includes 1 additional member) or
Commercial member (includes 3 additional members)?
The additional memberships are called Sub-accounts, which will be tied to your primary account.
Under My Profile, click Manage Profile.
Under Information & Settings, click Sub-accounts.
In the grey box, it will state how many Sub-accounts your account is authorized and along the bottom of the page it will list any Sub-accounts that you currently have.
If you would like to add a Sub-account(s), go to the blank box under Invite New Members,. You can list his/her email(s) and click the Send Invite button.
This is what the invitation email will look like:
The invited employee will need to fill out their profile information and click submit. The sub-account will be tied automatically to the master account.
How do I detach a sub-account from my master account?
- The primary contact should sign into your account on the website.
- In the upper right corner under My Profile, click Manage Profile.
- Under Information & Settings, click Sub-accounts.
- On the bottom of the page under Your Sub-Accounts, you will see your current list.
- To the left of the name you want to detach, click the X in the red circle.This will detach the sub-account from your account and will become expired.
How do I change the primary contact on our main company profile account?
Please contact Cheri at email@example.com and she will change it on the back end of your profile.
Comments, questions, additions to the page, please email Julie Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.